Commercial Properties :
Building and Personal Property Coverage
- Coverage for direct physical loss to covered property at the premises described on the declarations caused by a covered peril.
Commercial General Liability Coverage
- Coverage available for premises only and/or commercial operations.
Property coverage for a one to four family residence used for private residential purposes.
- Premises Liability coverage available per location.
Mobile Homes Properties:
Property coverage for one family owner occupied mobile homes that are permanently situated at fixed locations and anchored to the ground.
Optional Coverages Available
- Premises Liability Coverage
- Personal Property Coverage
- Replacement Cost Provisions (subject to age requirements)
- Repair Cost Provisions (subject to age requirements)
- Mobile Home Rental
Unsupported Seasonal Properties:
Property coverage for a seasonal or secondary one family residence, used for private residential purposes when the insured does not have any other business with the company. Optional Liability coverage may be purchased.
Property and Liability coverage for risks that do not meet the requirements for other McMillan- Warner Property Programs (subject to limited perils coverage and a maximum limits requirement).