Thank you for expressing an interest in McMillan-Warner Mutual’s Scholarship Program. The Board of Directors will award scholarships to selected graduating students of current policyholders. The Scholarship Committee will select the graduating high school seniors. Each scholarship awarded to the winning applicants will be in the amount of $750.
Please complete the Scholarship Application Form and return it to our office no later than March 1 of the current year. The recipients of the scholarships will be notified by March 10th of the current year.
Best of luck in all of your future endeavors.
- Parents or guardian must have a McMillan-Warner Mutual Insurance Company policy in force one year prior to application deadline.
- The applicant must be a graduating Senior or GED equivalent (in current year).
- The applicant must attend a college, university, or technical college after graduating from high school.
- The applicant must maintain 12 credit hours at the post-secondary school and complete their first semester within 12 months of graduation.
- Students who fail to complete the first semester or fail to enroll for a second semester, forfeit the scholarship award.
- Completed applications must be received by or postmarked by March 1st of current year.
- Completed applications should be mailed to:
ATTN: Scholarship Committee
P.O. Box 429
Marshfield, WI 54449-0429
Questions should be directed to the CEO at 1-800-505-1898.
Payment of the scholarship
- Upon receipt of completion for previous semester classes, maintaining a 2.5 GPA, and proof of registration for the next semester classes a seven hundred fifty dollar ($750.00) Scholarship shall be paid to recipients and will be sent to the home address of the recipient.